Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: FIFTH single from BA - speculation thread

Huge Carrie Follower

FIFTH single from BA - speculation thread

Which song would you like to be released as a fifth and possibly last single from the blown away album and why ???

For those carriefans who have not voted in this poll yet, please vote:
    http://www.carriefans.com/forums/blo...ot-shotgu.html (Do you think about me VS Good in goodbye VS Wine after whiskey VS Cupids got a shotgu)
    Last edited by carrie admirer; 07-09-2013 at 11:14 AM.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Wine After Whiskey. It's one of the best tracks on Blown Away IMO. I think it would do well on country radio as it's more of a traditional country song.
    cmarieu, carrie admirer and mofan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    Wine After Whiskey. It's one of the best tracks on Blown Away IMO. I think it would do well on country radio as it's more of a traditional country song.
    Agree with you I want Wine After Whiskey or Cupid's Got A Shotgun. Really Want Forever Change but Carrie has said she would never get to sing live. But if they follow the order that they are following in album will DTAM.

1. Good Girl
    2. Blown Away
    3. Two Black Cadillacs
    4. See You Again

and

5. Do You Think About Me

mbh
    Huge Carrie Follower
    Who Are You
    simonplay likes this.

Concert Stars
    I'd be very pleased with Do You Think About Me. It's actually grown on me so much that I think it's one of my favorite Carrie songs of all-time now. It's just so light and airy and utterly pleasant, plus it does show a different side to her as an artist and as a vocalist.

Huge Carrie Follower
    I think ''Wine after whiskey'' or ''Cupid's got a shotgun'' would be the best choices. If there had to be another song to be released other than those two i would like ''Do you think about me''.
    Wine after whiskey has a Grammy winning potential. Its performance reminds me of ''I told you so''.... Country music listeners (apart from carriefans) will certainly appreciate wine after whiskey... On the other hand try to imagine cupid's got a shotgun with a cartoon video...
    But I would compromise with Good in goodbye too though i don't think that it is a strong choice for a future single.
    (''Who are you'' reminds me of Shania Twain...I have really missed her and her songs...)

Huge Carrie Follower NC State Carrie Fan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I dont think Carrie will release another single...Some Hearts had 4 country singles, Carnival Ride had 5 but I Told You So was a little delayed and Play On had 4 too...I was really hoping for Do You Think About Me as the final single but since its excluded from the tour dvd I dont see that happening but now Im really pulling for Leave Love Alone as the 5th single because it was originally one of my favorites, very radio friendly, and country sounding...maybe even a re-recorded version with Hunter...but releasing Cupid's Got A Shotgun would be death...like literally I would be embarrassed and also Wine After Whiskey is too boring....dont kill me

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by NC State Carrie Fan View Post
    I dont think Carrie will release another single...Some Hearts had 4 country singles, Carnival Ride had 5 but I Told You So was a little delayed and Play On had 4 too...I was really hoping for Do You Think About Me as the final single but since its excluded from the tour dvd I dont see that happening but now Im really pulling for Leave Love Alone as the 5th single because it was originally one of my favorites, very radio friendly, and country sounding...maybe even a re-recorded version with Hunter...but releasing Cupid's Got A Shotgun would be death...like literally I would be embarrassed and also Wine After Whiskey is too boring....dont kill me
    I agree, I don't think that there will be a 5th single either.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I think Cupid's Got a Shotgun but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't release another single. The only reason they might is because roof the Brad connection and to draw things out a little longer.

Concert Stars
    Sadly a fan who went to the Dauphin concert Sunday tweeted today that Carrie said Cupid will not be on the radio. . So we can rule out cupid as a single which disappoints me. Great song.

unfortunately i tend to agree that we won't get a 5th single - but only because the label always favors Miranda and gives her 5 singles everytime while carrie gets screwed. The Dvd includes 4 videos from her 4 singles which seems to indicate that the era is done. Hope I am wrong!

I am beyond frustrated and upset about this cuz sadly the label gave Miranda yet another 5th single and seems hell bent on stoppining carries albums at 4 singles. . Very unfair especially since Carrie's albums outsell Mirandas and so do her singles.

Again- hope I am wrong.

if we get a 5th single- now that Carrie confirmed it won't be Cupid- i would pick DYTAM or Wine After Whiskey.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I love Good in Goodbye
    teesharky, simonplay and lilangel like this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Good In Goodbye, my second choice would be Leave Love Alone.Btw-- this thread's title is misleading lol
    teesharky, simonplay and desubear like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I'm disappointed that Cupid's Got a Shotgun won't be released. I always wanted that song to be a single.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Follower
    Good in Goodbye. Just look at the research conducted by @CUFacts (attached links). It's obvious that Good in Goodbye is a fan favorite, even more so than the epic Two Black Cadillacs.https://twitter.com/CUFacts/status/352639894818017280 https://twitter.com/CUFacts/status/352648896117354498

Junior Carrie Follower
    My pick would be Do You Think About Me. I think it would sound so good on the radio!
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    DYTAM is one of my all time fav Carrie songs. I would be so happy with it as a single.
    countrymusicfan15 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower jonas_underwood_fan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I really don't think there is going to be a fifth single, but if there is I really hope it's Cupid's Got a Shot gun or Leave Love Alone.

DYTAM or CGAS. They're both great country songs that could give her even more country credibility and I think they could really move albums because they're both country and great. Taking in mind what Tee said, I guess my choice is DYTAM. I wouldn't be surprised if single #5 was a no go though.

I do NOT want TGFH, FC, WAY, OWT (it'll be too late), WAW, or GIG. I like the whole upbeat vibe of the era and I think a ballad would stick out like a sore thumb.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Well I am going to be beyond annoyed if we don't get a 5th single. They have some really great country sounding songs on the album and one of those should at least be a single. I would like DYTAM or WAW as a 5th single. If Carrie is not going to start working on album no. 5 until sometime next year her label needs to keep her on the radio with something.
    teesharky likes this.

Good in Goodbye! guaranteed success!

•  
    Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast