Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Single Number 4

I have a couple preferences, but honestly I could get behind almost anything next except for TGFH (which I've grown to love, but still don't want as a single), NETY (which I've always loved, but not as a single) or WAY (which I've recently learned to love due to a different interpretation of it, but no single please). I'd also prefer not to have SYA next, because it's the most poppy song on the album and I'd like them to go a little bit more country next. I like the idea of going with an upbeat, fun song for summer, but I could also get behind going with a slower song that would stand out amongst all the summer party songs for being different.

I'll be shocked if they don't go with OWT next, though. My next best guess would be Cupid.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carebear1997 View Post
    Thank you! I love Carrie so much. Ever since Idol.

I believe I have been a huge fan of your youtube videos for years, Liveasong! Creating charts, right?
    Awe!

Thank you so much!! I have stopped making Billboard chart videos for a while now because of school! But I'm glad that you still remember !

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    Awe!

Thank you so much!! I have stopped making Billboard chart videos for a while now because of school! But I'm glad that you still remember !
    Of course!! (:

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    I have a couple preferences, but honestly I could get behind almost anything next except for TGFH (which I've grown to love, but still don't want as a single), NETY (which I've always loved, but not as a single) or WAY (which I've recently learned to love due to a different interpretation of it, but no single please). I'd also prefer not to have SYA next, because it's the most poppy song on the album and I'd like them to go a little bit more country next. I like the idea of going with an upbeat, fun song for summer, but I could also get behind going with a slower song that would stand out amongst all the summer party songs for being different.

I'll be shocked if they don't go with OWT next, though. My next best guess would be Cupid.
    I would actually love for them to end with SYA. It would be a hit, I think. I am hoping for FC next, maybe? It's slow and toned down. Country radio will love it.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by mtreasmith View Post
    #4 OWT #5 DYTAM #6 WAW that would be perfection.
    What happened to you girl? I thought that you were #TeamDYTAM for single #4 ?

•  
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345