Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree211Likes

Thread: DYTAM listed on Wikipedia as next single.

Concert Stars

DYTAM listed on Wikipedia as next single.

Don't know if this has any validity, but it's there

Blown Away (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thoughts?

Photo evidence:
    Untitled-1.jpg

Concert Stars
    Whoa........wow. I dont want to get my hopes up! It could have been some rapid fan trying to stir us up. Is there a source?

I saw that yesterday, I think it's because of the Pulse member. No confirmation as of now.

lol its a little too early for a third single!
    bs63093 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchs View Post
    I saw that yesterday, I think it's because of the Pulse member. No confirmation as of now.
    yeah im not sure it's necessarily "true" (yet) but I just thought it was interesting.

I'd be okay with this!

Not reliable though, it also said that Songs Like This and What Can I Say were each going to be the 5th single from Play On.

Concert Stars
    We have to take it worth a grain of salt (but secretly hope its true)

According to Wiki Carrie also starred as a prostitute on Law and Order SVU. I don't think so.
    gocountrymusic and Hil like this.

Concert Stars
    I would be a tiny bit disappointed....One of my least favorite songs from the album! TBC is my fav! WAW too!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    A few days ago it also said See You Again was going to be released on September 30th as the 3rd single so I think it's just hopeful fans messing around with it. I'd love if DYTAM was the third single though
    cole likes this.

Concert Stars
    I really hope it is the 3rd single. For once I hope Wiki is right. lol

Concert Stars
    Oh Gosh, I would love DYTAM to be the 3rd single, but I think we should wait for "Blown Away" the song to run its course first before we start to speculate!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I wouldn't mind seeing that as the 3rd single.

I am really interested to see if either BA or the 3rd single will be what Carrie performs at the CMA's, I think that we would have to get a 3rd single before the end of the year I don't see them waiting for six months and the first of the year to roll around to release the 3rd single.

Concert Stars
    ^Not possible to keep from speculating about single 3. lol I never understand how Carrie can ask us to wait for the current single to be over until we ask about the next single. lol

I am already 3 singles down the line honey. ha ha No seriously. How can you not speculate? Speculating about the singles is half the fun of a new album.
    Cps235 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Lol. Sorry Tee if I sounded like Carrie
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing that as the 3rd single.

I am really interested to see if either BA or the 3rd single will be what Carrie performs at the CMA's, I think that we would have to get a 3rd single before the end of the year I don't see them waiting for six months and the first of the year to roll around to release the 3rd single.
    agree. I will be really pissed if they let the Xmas holidays run out and then release single 3 in January. That would be ludicrous as sales would fall right when you want buzz going into the Holiday shopping season. She needs a hot new single to jump start her momentum for the holiday season.

Plus-- she may be performing at the AMAS as well as the CMAS, since she has off the whole weekend of the AMAS in November. Perfect time to debut a new single. She cannot sing BA again at the AMAS, as she did it at the Billboard awards, and that is the same basic pop crowd watching both shows.

I do feel pretty sure she will sing BA at the CMAs though. I think she purposefully did GG again at the CMTS for the second time because they were saving BA for the CMAs.
    JB172, Cps235 and liveasong like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^Not possible to keep from speculating about single 3. lol I never understand how Carrie can ask us to wait for the current single to be over until we ask about the next single. lol

I am already 3 singles down the line honey. ha ha No seriously. How can you not speculate? Speculating about the singles is half the fun of a new album.
    Lol, somehow this does not surprise me, Tee. I can see you speculating 3 singles down the road.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    agree. I will be really pissed if they let the Xmas holidays run out and then release single 3 in January. That would be ludicrous as sales would fall right when you want buzz going into the Holiday shopping season. She needs a hot new single to jump start her momentum for the holiday season.

Plus-- she may be performing at the AMAS as well as the CMAS, since she has off the whole weekend of the AMAS in November. Perfect time to debut a new single. She cannot sing BA again at the AMAS, as she did it at the Billboard awards, and that is the same basic pop crowd watching both shows.

I do feel pretty sure she will sing BA at the CMAs though. I think she purposefully did GG again at the CMTS for the second time because they were saving BA for the CMAs.
    6 months would be a long time between singles, BA came out roughly 4 1/2 months after GG was released and if they used that same time frame it would fall in mid November.
    teesharky likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'll take this with a grain of salt, but I'd be so happy to see DYTAM as the next single. It's a fun, infectious love song, which Carrie hasn't had since AAG. I think this could do incredibly well for her as a country single. A well-written, fun song that could make a lot of people smile.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    First I know a lot of you are crazy about DYTAM, I'm really not. It is interesting though at the Boston CMA Songwriters Series, Carrie said that she wanted TBC to be a single. Another reason I'm not as gung ho about DYTAM it was not one of Carrie's write, it was written by Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsey, Shane Stevens. I know it is Carrie's rule that the best songs win, but I kind like to root for one where she gets co-write creds. She has become a great songwriter and another top ten single with her as a co-writer would be cool. I know that this isn't a popular as choice as others, but besides 2BC I'd like to see CGaS, provided it tests out as a good single. Why, it is as country as you can get, it's funny, it has a great hook, catchy as hell and Brad plays on it. WaW is okay too.
    Marie2011 and teesharky like this.

•  
    Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast