Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: NEW Blown Away Photo Shoot Pic

This is an awesome photo! They really should use it for something... love the edit too, wish I was that talented!

fanmade or sth else?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewShie View Post
    fanmade or sth else?
    huh??

Quote Originally Posted by Pitocco View Post
    huh??
    I mean who made this pic? It's not similar to the MV.

Concert Stars
    I mean who made this pic? It's not similar to the MV.
    The original picture was taken as part of the album photoshoot. I made the edit that says "Carrie Underwood Blown Away The Music Video"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitocco View Post
    The original picture was taken as part of the album photoshoot. I made the edit that says "Carrie Underwood Blown Away The Music Video"
    Oh, i didn't see this photoshoot in the album , BTW,the cover you made's amzzing!

Concert Stars
    Oh, i didn't see this photoshoot in the album , BTW,the cover you made's amzzing!
    yeah it wasnt included in the album, it was just found today. As someone said, i think this could have made a KILLER back over for the CD!!!
    ashley likes this.

Amazing. Thank you

Concert Stars
    That photo is amazing!

Junior Carrie Follower underwoodfanfrance's Avatar
    WOW !!!! She blown away by this INCREDIBLE pic !!!
    gaycarebear likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    The photo is amazing!

Concert Stars
    Absolutely love this picture! I love her expression!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    What do you think of the photo I posted?
    I thought it was terrific and the reason I came to this thread initially. I did want to be exposed, in subtle and not so subtle ways, to references and images of anyone's personal lifestyle choices. What did they hope to gain from strangers? A degree of acceptance. Why do some of you choose ,in an opportunistic and sometimes crass way, to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs on a public forum. I am sure you know of or can find many other more suitable forums for that. There have been treads closed for that.

Finally I am straight and a grandfather. I have no desire put my lifestyle choices in anyone's face so why do some of you find it necessary to put yours in mine?

Maybe we could return to just supporting Carrie.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by oldesalt62 View Post
    I thought it was terrific and the reason I came to this thread initially. I did want to be exposed, in subtle and not so subtle ways, to references and images of anyone's personal lifestyle choices. What did they hope to gain from strangers? A degree of acceptance. Why do some of you choose ,in an opportunistic and sometimes crass way, to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs on a public forum. I am sure you know of or can find many other more suitable forums for that. There have been treads closed for that.

Finally I am straight and a grandfather. I have no desire put my lifestyle choices in anyone's face so why do some of you find it necessary to put yours in mine?

and yet this thread WAS NOT ABOUT HER COMMENTS so why did you feel the need to bring it up?
    Becca
    supercarriefan likes this.

Carrie Guru

Oldesalt62, gaycarebear has already replaced his siggy with one that is less polarizing that his original siggy. He is not using his siggy to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs but rather to share his own. If the siggy he has now is offensive to you please use the CF ignore feature.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

This is the only part I read.

You're welcome for that!

Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Oldesalt62, gaycarebear has already replaced his siggy with one that is less polarizing that his original siggy. He is not using his siggy to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs but rather to share his own. If the siggy he has now is offensive to you please use the CF ignore feature.

I just can't seem to win

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I just can't seem to win
    Buddy, buddy, buddy....

You have already won. You grew up to be an open minded, intelligent, loving individual.

People like yourself are waaayyy less common then the "others" (not pointing fingers).
    gaycarebear and liveasong like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I just can't seem to win
    There is nothing wrong with your siggy. I think it's really pretty actually. If someone has a problem with your siggy, it doesn't need to be brought up in a thread that is unrelated to the issue, so just ignore people that want to make an big deal out of it in random threads.
    Let's focus on the actual pic that this thread is really about .
    gaycarebear likes this.

•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123