Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: NEW Blown Away Photo Shoot Pic

  1. #41
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Burst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,370
    This is an awesome photo! They really should use it for something... love the edit too, wish I was that talented!

  • #42
    Carrie Follower AndrewShie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hangzhou,China
    Posts
    62
    fanmade or sth else?

  • #43
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Pitocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    1,132
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewShie View Post
    fanmade or sth else?
    huh??

  • #44
    Carrie Follower AndrewShie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hangzhou,China
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitocco View Post
    huh??
    I mean who made this pic? It's not similar to the MV.

  • #45
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Pitocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    1,132
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewShie View Post
    I mean who made this pic? It's not similar to the MV.
    The original picture was taken as part of the album photoshoot. I made the edit that says "Carrie Underwood Blown Away The Music Video"

  • #46
    Carrie Follower AndrewShie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hangzhou,China
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitocco View Post
    The original picture was taken as part of the album photoshoot. I made the edit that says "Carrie Underwood Blown Away The Music Video"
    Oh, i didn't see this photoshoot in the album , BTW,the cover you made's amzzing!

  • #47
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Pitocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    1,132
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewShie View Post
    Oh, i didn't see this photoshoot in the album , BTW,the cover you made's amzzing!
    yeah it wasnt included in the album, it was just found today. As someone said, i think this could have made a KILLER back over for the CD!!!
    ashley likes this.

  • #48
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Liatush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jerusalem-Israel
    Posts
    7,452
    Amazing. Thank you

  • #49
    Junior Carrie Follower ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    271
    Concert Stars
    That photo is amazing!

  • #50
    Junior Carrie Follower underwoodfanfrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Montreal, CANADA
    Posts
    270
    WOW !!!! She blown away by this INCREDIBLE pic !!!
    gaycarebear likes this.

  • #51
    Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere In The World
    Posts
    323
    The photo is amazing!

  • #52
    Huge Carrie Follower melanie03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    759
    Concert Stars
    Absolutely love this picture! I love her expression!

  • #53
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    What do you think of the photo I posted?
    I thought it was terrific and the reason I came to this thread initially. I did want to be exposed, in subtle and not so subtle ways, to references and images of anyone's personal lifestyle choices. What did they hope to gain from strangers? A degree of acceptance. Why do some of you choose ,in an opportunistic and sometimes crass way, to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs on a public forum. I am sure you know of or can find many other more suitable forums for that. There have been treads closed for that.

    Finally I am straight and a grandfather. I have no desire put my lifestyle choices in anyone's face so why do some of you find it necessary to put yours in mine?

    Maybe we could return to just supporting Carrie.

  • #54
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by oldesalt62 View Post
    I thought it was terrific and the reason I came to this thread initially. I did want to be exposed, in subtle and not so subtle ways, to references and images of anyone's personal lifestyle choices. What did they hope to gain from strangers? A degree of acceptance. Why do some of you choose ,in an opportunistic and sometimes crass way, to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs on a public forum. I am sure you know of or can find many other more suitable forums for that. There have been treads closed for that.

    Finally I am straight and a grandfather. I have no desire put my lifestyle choices in anyone's face so why do some of you find it necessary to put yours in mine?

    Maybe we could return to just supporting Carrie.
    and yet this thread WAS NOT ABOUT HER COMMENTS so why did you feel the need to bring it up?
    Becca
    supercarriefan likes this.

  • #55
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,556
    Quote Originally Posted by oldesalt62 View Post
    I thought it was terrific and the reason I came to this thread initially. I did want to be exposed, in subtle and not so subtle ways, to references and images of anyone's personal lifestyle choices. What did they hope to gain from strangers? A degree of acceptance. Why do some of you choose ,in an opportunistic and sometimes crass way, to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs on a public forum. I am sure you know of or can find many other more suitable forums for that. There have been treads closed for that.

    Finally I am straight and a grandfather. I have no desire put my lifestyle choices in anyone's face so why do some of you find it necessary to put yours in mine?

    Maybe we could return to just supporting Carrie.
    Oldesalt62, gaycarebear has already replaced his siggy with one that is less polarizing that his original siggy. He is not using his siggy to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs but rather to share his own. If the siggy he has now is offensive to you please use the CF ignore feature.

  • #56
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,983
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by oldesalt62 View Post
    I thought it was terrific and the reason I came to this thread initially. I did want to be exposed, in subtle and not so subtle ways, to references and images of anyone's personal lifestyle choices. What did they hope to gain from strangers? A degree of acceptance. Why do some of you choose ,in an opportunistic and sometimes crass way, to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs on a public forum. I am sure you know of or can find many other more suitable forums for that. There have been treads closed for that.

    Finally I am straight and a grandfather. I have no desire put my lifestyle choices in anyone's face so why do some of you find it necessary to put yours in mine?

    Maybe we could return to just supporting Carrie.
    This is the only part I read.

    You're welcome for that!

  • #57
    Insane Carrie Fan gaycarebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    N/C
    Posts
    5,472
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Oldesalt62, gaycarebear has already replaced his siggy with one that is less polarizing that his original siggy. He is not using his siggy to exploit Carrie's personal beliefs but rather to share his own. If the siggy he has now is offensive to you please use the CF ignore feature.

    I just can't seem to win

  • #58
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,983
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    I just can't seem to win
    Buddy, buddy, buddy....

    You have already won. You grew up to be an open minded, intelligent, loving individual.

    People like yourself are waaayyy less common then the "others" (not pointing fingers).
    gaycarebear and liveasong like this.

  • #59
    Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,216
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    I just can't seem to win
    There is nothing wrong with your siggy. I think it's really pretty actually. If someone has a problem with your siggy, it doesn't need to be brought up in a thread that is unrelated to the issue, so just ignore people that want to make an big deal out of it in random threads.
    Let's focus on the actual pic that this thread is really about .
    gaycarebear likes this.


  •  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •