Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By PRGuy79
  • 2 Post By LouisaJessie
  • 4 Post By opry051008
  • 1 Post By judes

Thread: GREAT Musical Interlude on "Nobody Ever Told You"

Concert Stars

GREAT Musical Interlude on "Nobody Ever Told You"

Has anyone noticed the GREAT musical interlude on "Nobody Ever Told You"? It starts at 3:22 and goes through the end of the song. It is this really cool vibe with a unique mix of instruments. Not sure what they all are - it sounds like banjo, fiddle, percussion, etc. Every time it comes to that part of the song, I turn the volume up and jam. Take a listen and weigh in on the combo of instruments:

Carrie Underwood - Nobody Ever Told You - YouTube

Of the moments on the album that don't include Carrie's stellar voice, this is one of my favorites! Let me know what you think!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I love "Nobody Ever Told You". It's a fun, happy and uplifting song. It's one of my favourites on Blown Away. I love the instrumental in the song, I really enjoy listening to that. I jam to it aswell!

Carrie Guru
    I really like this song too but I actually like the live version better which she did at GMA.

Anyway, one thing I really notice about this album is that there's a lot of times when just the band is playing so I'm really happy for the band, Jamie gets some good parts too.

Concert Stars
    I definitely noticed it - it has an African vibe to it I think and I love how Carrie sings" like a bird up in a tree..." I think Mark Bright did some outstanding creative production on this album and I'm happy to see that the band will get more playtime for many of the new songs - they are an awesome band and usually on the concert tours get to do an interlude of their own - I loved the music they played before "Change" with a sound video - it was beautiful - I think the Sons of Sylvia played on that one when they were on tour with CArrie - so I'm looking forward to this concert when the band will play more during the actual songs - it gives CArrie a singing break too.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Carrie spoke in one of her interviews how the band was just jamming at the end and how she liked it so much it became part of the track.....it is nice. She has one of the best bands in the industry and it shows.

Junior Carrie Follower CarrieFan928's Avatar
    ^I always thought she was talking about TBC because she said it sounded like the credits to a movie and TBC is more of a movie-song. But I think she may have been talking about this one instead. I don't really know. lol But yes, I do like that interlude.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by judes View Post
    I definitely noticed it - it has an African vibe to it I think and I love how Carrie sings" like a bird up in a tree..." I think Mark Bright did some outstanding creative production on this album and I'm happy to see that the band will get more playtime for many of the new songs - they are an awesome band and usually on the concert tours get to do an interlude of their own - I loved the music they played before "Change" with a sound video - it was beautiful - I think the Sons of Sylvia played on that one when they were on tour with CArrie - so I'm looking forward to this concert when the band will play more during the actual songs - it gives CArrie a singing break too.
    I absolutely loved the intro to JAD during the PO tour, with all the clouds and everything! Oh and I love the music video montage with PO playing, and then having her come out and sing BHC.

•