View Poll Results: Will there be an ITYS/MS surprise single release on BA? If so, which song?!

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • See You Again

8 14.55%
  • Forever Changed

15 27.27%
  • Nobody Ever Told You

5 9.09%
  • Thank God For Hometowns

6 10.91%
  • Leave Love Alone

5 9.09%
  • Who Are You

15 27.27%
  • Other

1 1.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What will be the most shocking single release?

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars

What will be the most shocking single release?

I Told You So and Mama's Song were both very surprising single releases from Carnival Ride and Play On, respectively. Do you think we are in for another surprise with Blown Away, and if so, which song will it be?!

Concert Stars
    I think the most surprising choice for a single would be Who Are You, but I don't think that will happen.

Given how much Carrie's been performing Nobody Ever Told You, that could be the shocker, I suppose.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I only hope for GOOD surprises, lol.

It's hard for a bad surprise with BA though, the only shocker I could see is NETY.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I voted FC, because of the way Carrie feels about singing it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I'm going to say; "Nobody Ever Told You" and "Who Are You". Those particular songs wouldn't be the best choice as a single.

Concert Stars
    Wow, this is hard. I guess the purpose is really for us to tell what would surprise us if a single and not necessarily list ones we don't like or would not like to be singles. But actually there is not one song on BA that I would skip or actually say I just don't like - so ughhh. I guess I would go along with Forever Changed. And actually it is one I like but I am just going to pick the one I think she won't make a single. I am like madkat in that I don't think she will have FC as a single because of how she said she can hardly sing it and with singles, you usually have to perform it at something, lol.

Concert Stars
    The most shocking for me would be See You Again! I don't see SYA as single material. I feel on the album it may be her weakest song but feel free to dispute lol. Otherwise, I would be contented and please with any other songs on the album that ends up becoming singles!

I love Forever Changed and all, but if it was a single I would be disappointed. I like it, but I feel like it wouldn't connect with offices.

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Cps235 View Post
    The most shocking for me would be See You Again! I don't see SYA as single material. I feel on the album it may be her weakest song but feel free to dispute lol. Otherwise, I would be contented and please with any other songs on the album that ends up becoming singles!
    I'll dispute lol I think it is actually one of the stronger songs on the album. I would only put it behind GG, BA, TBC and DYTAM. The line, "turned around, said goodbye, and you were gone gone gone" gives me chills.

I think if one of these get released it'll be Thank God For Hometowns.

Concert Stars
    TGFH.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by countrymusicfan15 View Post
    I'll dispute lol I think it is actually one of the stronger songs on the album. I would only put it behind GG, BA, TBC and DYTAM. The line, "turned around, said goodbye, and you were gone gone gone" gives me chills.
    Yeah, I don't think See You Again is weak either. On iTunes it was doing very well and was right behind GG, BA, & GIG. The fact that Carrie put it so high up on the album seems to indicate she likes it a lot so I would not rule out her making it a single. Of course there are a couple others I personally would like to see a single before it but I don't see Carrie ruling it out as a single.
    Last edited by pkc4rls; 05-15-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkc4rls View Post
    Yeah, I don't think See You Again is weak either. On iTunes it was doing very well and was right behind GG, BA, & GIG. The fact that Carrie put it so high up on the album seems to indicate she likes it a lot so I would not rule out her making it a single. Of course there are others I personally would like to see a single before it but I don't see Carrie ruling it out as a single.
    See You Again is one of my top songs as well. The way she ordered the album is pretty close to my favourites...

1. Blown Away
    2. Two Black Cadillacs
    3. One Way Ticket.
    4. Do You Think About Me
    5. See You Again
    6. Wine After Whiskey
    7. Good Girl
    8. Good in Goodbye
    9. Cupid's Got a Shotgun
    10. Nobody Ever Told You
    11. Who Are You
    12. Leave Love Alone
    13. Forever Changed
    14. Thank God For Hometowns
    pkc4rls likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Burst View Post
    9. Cupid's Got a Shotgun
    12. Leave Love Alone
    13. Forever Changed
    supercarriefan and pkc4rls like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I absolutely love the songs, See You Again, and Who Are YOU. I guess I don't see Forever Changed as a single because of Carrie's discomfort in singing it.
    Marie2011 likes this.

Concert Stars
    See YoumAgain is one of the strongest songs on the album. i would love it as a single. her voice soars on that song.

Concert Stars
    forever Changed, because Carrie doesn't think she can get through it!!

I don't know if there's anything that would truly "shock" me. The only songs I definitely don't want as singles are Who Are You & Thank God for Hometowns. I could get behind everything else as a single, even NETY.

Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    I voted for "Nobody Ever Told You." It's a good song, but it's just not single material in my opinion. I would also say "Who Are You" and "Forever Changed" would be big surprises if one of them or both of them were chosen to be singles...I love the songs, but Carrie has trouble singing "Forever Changed" because it makes her cry and "Who Are You" doesn't seem to be the biggest hit with most people. (Personally, "Who Are You" gave me chills.)

Junior Carrie Follower CarrieFan928's Avatar
    I voted for TGFH but now that I read some comments I think NETY would be a more realistic shocker single. If TGFH becomes a single I'd be fine with it since I love it so much but there's more radio-friendly material on the album that should be released. NETY wouldn't be a bad single either. I actually love the way Carrie performs that song. I'm not really sure why.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast