Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By oldyfan
  • 1 Post By carebearcarrie
  • 4 Post By jptexas

Thread: One Way Ticket!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

One Way Ticket!

Just have to say how much I LOVE this song! It goes down with AAG as my favorite "fun" Carrie song! I can just see this as a favorite at her concerts! Raise your hands in the air tonight, OKAY!

Concert Stars
    i love it too! I love how Carrie can change her tone for each song. She just give such a care free feel to it. It is sure going to be a summer hit.
    oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    Add OWT to TBC, BA, DYTAM, GIG, SYA, FC, CGAS, GG, and you get my preferred list. That's 9 out of 14 songs. I think that's a record for me personally.
    I've never loved that many songs in one album and actually liked all the others. Never happened. Not the Beatles, Aerosmith, Fleetwood Mac, Rolling Stones,
    Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, Pink, Brad Paisley, George Strait, Eminem, Shania, Metallica, etc, etc, etc. Not even Some Hearts, Carnival Ride, or Play On. Never happened. I'm just sayin.

Concert Stars
    The only songs Im not feeling are GIG, SYA, TGFH. All the others on BA i LOVE.

Carrie Guru
    As I said before, I love, love "One Way Ticket" also. The way Carrie sings the song is fun and joyful with her eeee oooo, la la la la .

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I love One Way Ticket. Its a fun happy song. It would sound great in concert.

•