New Carrie Fan

Internet presale question!

I tried to ask this in the Concert section, but I'm not able to post new threads there. Anyway, Carrie's tickets go on sale next Friday for her new Blown Away tour, but on Thursday they are doing Internet presales, but you'll need a code. Does anyone know what the code is or how to get ahold of it? I really want to buy the tickets before Friday so I could be sure to get good seats. Thanks!

i think the code is the code from the event tab on the official fan club site. you have to be in the fan club to have access to the code.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    i think the code is the code from the event tab on the official fan club site. you have to be in the fan club to have access to the code.
    You are right.

New Carrie Fan
    Are you sure? Because on Ticketmaster there is a presale for Fan club members for the Wednesday before they go on sale, and there is another presale called "Internet presale" for that Thursday.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy_Casanova View Post
    Are you sure? Because on Ticketmaster there is a presale for Fan club members for the Wednesday before they go on sale, and there is another presale called "Internet presale" for that Thursday.
    Really do not know about the "Internet presale," only about the fan club pre-sale code.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy_Casanova View Post
    there's a possibility maybe for like radios, I know whenever I purchased Lady Antebellum tickets for a show coming up in June, they had a lot of different presales, and some are for radio if they are promoting it, some through like credit card companies, or anything....oh I remember, one was for the Lady A fan club presale, one was through Citi cardmember presale, one was a radio presale, and one was for ticketmaster and live nation presale...so it's possible Internet presale could be something like those

New Carrie Fan
    Rather than start a new thread, I'll just ask my question here. I was wondering, if I sign up for the fan club now, do I still get access to the presale code, or is it too late? From what it looks like, I would just have to go to events section and my code will be there, but I just want to make sure that's the case. Don't want to plunk down 35 bucks only to find out the code was in an email sent out a week ago and I can't get it. Full disclosure, I'm not a Carrie fan myself, but my mom is and I want to get her good tickets for her birthday (March 18th). I'd probably put the fan club membership in her name and make that part of the gift. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJ View Post
    Rather than start a new thread, I'll just ask my question here. I was wondering, if I sign up for the fan club now, do I still get access to the presale code, or is it too late? From what it looks like, I would just have to go to events section and my code will be there, but I just want to make sure that's the case. Don't want to plunk down 35 bucks only to find out the code was in an email sent out a week ago and I can't get it. Full disclosure, I'm not a Carrie fan myself, but my mom is and I want to get her good tickets for her birthday (March 18th). I'd probably put the fan club membership in her name and make that part of the gift. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.
    I have not read the rules this era but during PO era that was one of their marketing tools for fc and you would get access to the presales immediately.

Concert Stars
    I know that for the PO tour I was able to get good tickets through a radio presale. I would suggest if you are not a fanclub member to check with your radio station to see if they are doing a special.

I would think if you bought into the fan club and you can sign in to the fan club you will be able to get the code. But I haven't been a member for as long as some on here have been.

My question for the fan club members is: Is the discount price pretty good? I checked the regular prives for her concert here and the prices are a lot higher than I remember her PO tour being.

Junior Carrie Follower Daydreamer81's Avatar
    I don't know if you get a code if you join the fan club now. I do know for definite that you can get a presale code when you go to event page tho as mine is already in there. There is another option that i have used for her past two tours and that is a fan club bundle. A fan club bundle is when you buy the fan club membership and the tickets for the concert at the same time. You purchase this on the ticketmaster page. For the carnival ride tour I could purchased the fan club bundle (and therefore tickets) the same time as the FC. For the play on tour i don't really remember. I think I was able to purchase it a few hours after the fan club presale started.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    I know that for the PO tour I was able to get good tickets through a radio presale. I would suggest if you are not a fanclub member to check with your radio station to see if they are doing a special.

I would think if you bought into the fan club and you can sign in to the fan club you will be able to get the code. But I haven't been a member for as long as some on here have been.

My question for the fan club members is: Is the discount price pretty good? I checked the regular prives for her concert here and the prices are a lot higher than I remember her PO tour being.
    For the last pre sale fan club I was able to get fourth row, center section. The seating was more than I could have hoped for.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yes if you sign up today you will have your code immediately.I had a friend sign up Saturday and their code was waiting for them.

liz278 - the fan club offers no discounted tickets.Seems the BA tour tickets are about $ 10 more then PO.Sign of the times I guess.
    You can get good seats though through the pre sale.On the PO tour I had 2 nd row center stage, 4th row twice and 6th row.All great seats.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think the ticket price might be a little bit higher this time due to the elaborate production cost of the show also. Still, Carrie's tickets are WAY more affordable than just about every other major superstar.

•