Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Good news for non-FC members

Insane Carrie Fan
    People, Coldplay have done this. The Fray have done this. They've sold well. It's not a leak. People won't be able to download the album. They will only be able to listen to it.
    If they like it, they'll be more enticed to buy the album the following week.
    Cathie Wynkoop likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    They're gonna stream the album and then it'll prob be gone. People will clammer to preorder

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by eliefares View Post
    People, Coldplay have done this. The Fray have done this. They've sold well. It's not a leak. People won't be able to download the album. They will only be able to listen to it.
    If they like it, they'll be more enticed to buy the album the following week.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    They're gonna stream the album and then it'll prob be gone. People will clammer to preorder
    True, true, true! But it's REALLY easy to record the audio from the stream!

BUT BUT BUT, I still think that Carrie's team is going to handle this like PROS!
    maddkat and rainbow1 like this.

^^But can some enterprising individual do audio capture during the streaming, and leak it?

Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    what? no not the 24th, man that is the same day as the official fan club listening party, can't itunes do it the day after, i was hoping to hear blown away (the album) along with all of the other fan club members before the non-fan club members. Now it is no longer exclusive considering the fact that itunes is doing it on the same exact day ) :
    Carrie is still doing lots of nice things for the Fan Club members. Her blogs are absolutely priceless!! I say, the more people that hear it, the better. Not everyone is able to become fan club members for any number of reasons and for those of us that are able to become a member somehow, it is absolutely amazing and makes you feel enormously special!!

A wonderful, awesome Carrie Fan gifted me a membership to the Fan Club and I will be forever grateful for that act of pure kindness!!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    way easy to record from the stream.BA will be everywhere come the 25th.
    I hope Carrie's team know what they're doing.lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    ^^But some enterprising individual can do audio capture during the streaming, and leak it?

There are many ways ways to record audio illegally but I'm confident without a doubt that Carrie's music will capture the hearts of the listeners that they'd opt to buy the music when it comes out.
    Claire2004 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    Why does it matter who hears it first?
    it doesn't. but when i heard about the listening party yesterday i gotten all exicted, and thought that it was going to be exclusive for fan club members only, one of Carrie's many way of doing something special for the fan club members.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I didn't specify a time for when the album will be on iTunes. It might be after the fan club listening party on the 24th.
    Ann055 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Aw, heck yes!!! You da man, Elie!
    rosie08 likes this.

Concert Stars
    do we know the time for this?? i hope its not the same time as the OFC one. because ill be at work for that one... PLEASE be early in the day. before 4 West Coast time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    what? no not the 24th, man that is the same day as the official fan club listening party, can't itunes do it the day after, i was hoping to hear blown away (the album) along with all of the other fan club members before the non-fan club members. Now it is no longer exclusive considering the fact that itunes is doing it on the same exact day ) :
    Sweetheart if I can afford FC I would get on it. but you have to realize we all are carrie fans. we all support her, we all buy her albums, we all deserve to listen. other wise we would feel like we aren't important.I am going to ask my daughters for FC for mothers day. I will get on there one way or another.Ya'll are still special you get to listen to it with Carrie.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    sweet!! that's good news for everyone
    so much for Carrie doing something for the fc members, lol

what time on the 24th?
    I have a feeling that on iTunes you won't hear the whole song -- but, the members of the OFC will hear the whole songs.
    rosie08 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Carrie is still doing lots of nice things for the Fan Club members. Her blogs are absolutely priceless!! I say, the more people that hear it, the better. Not everyone is able to become fan club members for any number of reasons and for those of us that are able to become a member somehow, it is absolutely amazing and makes you feel enormously special!!

A wonderful, awesome Carrie Fan gifted me a membership to the Fan Club and I will be forever grateful for that act of pure kindness!!!!
    you have a beautiful heart. thank you for understanding!
    Ann055 and 12russ79 like this.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Do you think the stream will be high quality?

I am betting this is their way of avoiding it leaking from someone recording the audio on the FC listening party. If it is going to get out there, it is going to be on their terms

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie08 View Post
    Sweetheart if I can afford FC I would get on it. but you have to realize we all are carrie fans. we all support her, we all buy her albums, we all deserve to listen. other wise we would feel like we aren't important.I am going to ask my daughters for FC for mothers day. I will get on there one way or another.Ya'll are still special you get to listen to it with Carrie.
    Rosie, I'm so happy you are going to be able to hear it on the 24th.
    Ann055 and rosie08 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    I have a feeling that on iTunes you won't hear the whole song -- but, the members of the OFC will hear the whole songs.
    Don't do this to me lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    ^I think everyone on here would be a member of the FC, if we had the money to put toward something like that. Unfortunately I struggle just to get by as it is. My treat for May is getting her new album, and maybe a couple magazines. I'm trying to save some money every month so I can go to her concert IF she comes back to Kansas City this fall or next spring. Times are tough for myself and others, I'm blessed to even be able to buy the album much less anything else. I thank God for everything everyday! Oh and I'm also thankful for finding a group of people like yourselves to share our love for Carrie! You all are like my internet family, lol..

According to a source, the album is not going to be fully available for streaming on March 24th. Everyday a new song is going to be available for streaming until the release. Do you know something about this, elie?

•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast