Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cpeTN89 View Post

If there is a 6th single then it would be....
    6.) Two Black Cadillacs- Maybe they will do a fan vote for a 6th single if they have time and we will vote for this. I think this song is going to be amazing but I am scared the label will not release it on their own because it is nearly 5 minutes long.

I am probably completely off on these but it is fun guessing. I know these titles seem the most intriguing to me.
    Labels often send out radio edits of longer songs...That's not an issue.

Concert Stars
    I just hope they wouldn't cut out anything important. Maybe if there are long instrumentals in the song they can edit them out. I would just hate for them to cut out a verse or something.

Concert Stars
    Radio edits?

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    1. Good Girl
    2. Blown Away
    3. One Way Ticket
    4. See You Again

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchs View Post
    This seems right. Play On lacked really good singles. All of them were Carrie co-writes. I don't think we can say that about CR. 3 of them were co-writes, but I think they were the strongest tracks on the album. I wouldnt have released them in the order they were, but they were good singles (well, I woulda released FOTF, but ok).
    At least, based on the titles, it seems the Carrie co-writes are very interesting I mean, Cupid's Got A Shotgun? Wine After Whiskey? Good in Goodbye? Damn, they all sound perfect.

And I don't think it has anything to do with the order, btw.
    Play On IMO had a lot of #1 singles (I think all of them are)... And except for Mama's song, they actually released 3 of the strong singles..

For me, releasing MS was not a bad idea... MS really did have the potential to become #1... I'm not sure why it didn't though...
    But I'm sure it's not because it's a weak or a bad song... it's actually a hard song to sing, and I believe Carrie's the only one who can pull that song off and give justice to it...
    The fact that it reached number two and almost number 1 shows that it is a good song and lots of people like it... Oh well...

Anyway... LLA actually is a catchy song... Carrie singing it will only make it stronger... and I believe when we hear it, those who doesn't like it that much right now will change their minds...

Concert Stars
    Mama's Song didn't hit number one because people with no taste kept requesting Felt Good on My Lips, and the only song that could take the SOB down was Somewhere With You. SWY was the dragon slayer and should be praised as such. But unfortunately, MS became a casualty in the process.

Concert Stars
    I love Leave Love alone too!! But I just don't see it as a radio single for some reason....maybe because it is a bit repetitive? But I love it and I am glad it made the CD.

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by broker03 View Post
    There is no way Wine over Whiskey will be a single. First off, look at its track position on the album. #13. OBVIOUSLY, this is a filler song. NO Carrie single released sat at this position on the album. Let history tell us something here.......all the albums i believe had singles in the first 4-5 positions on the album and also a #7 or #8. I told you so was the exception and sat at #10.

DEFINITE SINGLES...
    #1 Good Girl
    #2 Blown Away

Other singles if going with 5:
    #8 One Way Ticket (if very uptempo)
    #4. See You Again
    #5. Do You Think About Me
    I'm so glad you picked #5 Do You Think About Me....this title has intrigued me from the very beginning...

Concert Stars
    i cannot wait for clips.. im getting impatient now. i was doing pretty good.

Amazon doesnt even have the tracklisting up yet...

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Based on the titles alone, I say they are all interesting enough to be singles, yes even Leave Love Alone, which I have come to love very much...so I predict that the difficulty will be in making the selection...it's a lot easier when the singles rise above the top of the heap as opposed to the heap rising to the top..of course this situation could change dramatically once we actually hear the songs.

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    I'm gonna be a minority opinion -- I'm not even a little excited about that title. I think it's a pretty lame title.
    I'm not crazy about it (Cupid's Got A Shotgun) either!! lol my least fav title :P

Quote Originally Posted by countrymusicfan15 View Post
    I'm not crazy about it (Cupid's Got A Shotgun) either!! lol my least fav title :P

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post

Concert Stars
    The more I see the title "Good In Goodbye," the more I like it!!!! Just wanted to throw that out there lol

Concert Stars
    For me, it's all about One Way Ticket.

You got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
    Got a one way ticket to your suicide
    Got a one way ticket and there's no way out alive

-- My favorite Guns N' Roses song.

Seriously, though, I think it'd be pretty awesome if it was dealing with the concept of death. I'm sure it's more about a relationship of some sort, but how btchin' would it be if it was just contemplating death?

Concert Stars
    For me, it's all about One Way Ticket.

You got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
    Got a one way ticket to your suicide
    Got a one way ticket and there's no way out alive

-- My favorite Guns N' Roses song.

Seriously, though, I think it'd be pretty awesome if it was dealing with the concept of death. I'm sure it's more about a relationship of some sort, but how btchin' would it be if it was just contemplating death?
    When I hear "One Way Ticket" I automatically think LeAnn Rimes's song, One Way Ticket lol which I LOVE!!!!!!

Concert Stars
    Never heard it. Link?

Concert Stars
    Never heard it. Link?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    1. Good Girl
    2. Two Black Cadillacs
    3. Forever Changed
    4. Blown Away
    5. See You Again

Concert Stars
    I just really hope there are at least 5 singles with BA. I really despised the lack of a 5th single with PO.

Especially if Carrie decides to take extra time to make her 5th album again like with BA, it would be nice to have singles on the radio to tide us over and to kind of keep her in the spotlight more.

•  
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast