Pure speculation on my part, but I'm thinking it's going to be about a girl / boy being abused by his/her family member(s). And then the tornado's going to come along and save him/her from the abuse.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "Nobody Knows" confirmed to be on the album?
The more I hear about Blown Away (the song) I get more and more excited, it sounds amazing! In my mind I envision it being really powerful and emotional. I saw some people posting about how there seemed to be fewer co-writes this era, but I'm okay with that, as long as they're the best songs I'll be happy regardless of who wrote them. And I know Carrie said Oklahoma Wind wouldn't be on the album but it seems like it would fit the theme perfectly! Wind like a storm, blown away... maybe it will be a bonus track (that would be amazing!)
^ I agree. I'm so excited to hear the song. I have a feeling it's going to be really emotional and powerful, maybe even more than JAD?
I've been waiting for the Pulse member to post again, hoping that he/she will post again about Blown Away lol.
^^LOL! Please make sure that you record that song from her brain and share with me lol.
There's a song called Blown Away? xD
^ Are you kidding Nanny? lol Did you not know that? It was everywhere.
yeah the writers of Before He Cheats confirmed on their website that they wrote the title track to Carrie's album, and the song is called "Blown Away."
Someone on pulse heard the demo before it was taken down, and said it is a very powerful dramatic song, with some lyrics about a twister but not really about a storm. It is about something dark.
Six weeks until the album, guys. Only six more weeks!! Which means even less than that to get the tracklisting!
I hope we get more hints soon from cowriters etc that made the album.
We have waited so long....but it is starting to get excruciating. lol
Hi. Thank you for creating this thread. Those song titles sound interesting. I hope more details emerge very soon. We should be finding out the track listing soon, I imagine. I can't believe it's only six weeks until the album is released. I'm very, very excited.
I don't believe I've ever been the first to post anything so Groundbreaking here...but the tracklist seems to be out.
Blown Away, Carrie Underwood, Music CD - Barnes & Noble
I'm worried they'll take the page down since it seems like they had another plan on how to release the track list so maybe someone could take a screenshot? I'm not sure how.
1. Good Girl (Carrie Underwood/Ashley Gorley/Chris DeStefano)
2. Blown Away (Josh Kear/Chris Tompkins)
3. Two Black Cadillacs (Carrie Underwood/Hillary Lindsey/Josh Kear)
4. See You Again (Carrie Underwood/Hillary Lindsey/David Hodges)
5. Do You Think About Me (Hillary Lindsey/Cary Barlowe/Shane Stevens)
6. Forever Changed (Hillary Lindsey/Tom Douglas/James Slater)
7. Nobody Ever Told You (Carrie Underwood/Hillary Lindsey/Luke Laird)
8. One Way Ticket (Carrie Underwood/Josh Kear/Luke Laird)
9. Thank God For Hometowns (Hillary Lindsey/Luke Laird/Ashley Gorley)
10. Good In Goodbye (Carrie Underwood/Hillary Lindsey/Ryan Tedder)
11. Leave Love Alone (Hillary Lindsey/Gordie Sampson/Troy Verges)
12. Cupid's Got A Shotgun (Carrie Underwood/Josh Kear/Chris Tompkins)
13. Wine After Whiskey (Carrie Underwood/Tom Shapiro/Dave Berg)
14. Who Are You (Wendell Mobley/Neil Thrasher/Claude Kelley)
Last edited by jhomes87; 03-22-2012 at 11:31 PM.