Page 11 of 133 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree2300Likes

Thread: "Blown Away" Tracklisting Thread

Concert Stars
    Anybody here know where we can listen to the demo of Wine After Whiskey ?

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    Anybody here know where we can listen to the demo of Wine After Whiskey ?
    Can't seem to find any audio, but here are the lyrics. Wine After Whiskey (Lyrics & Audio Preview) – Carrie Underwood A Separate State of Mind

Wasn't WAW from Play On era? I can't wait for this album but I still didn't get over the fact NK and OW are out
    I was sure OW would be out but I had hope for NK... I guess I won't listen to samples anymore, you only get frustrated when a song you like doesn't make the album.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    Following is a ringtone by Hillary Lindsey for "Thank God For Hometowns" -- cannot wait to hear Carrie voice on this song.

Hillary Lindsey Thank God For Hometowns Ringtone. Download Thank God For Hometowns Hillary Lindsey - Free Ringtones - Audiko
    I actually would love to see this as a single lol. I don't know, it very well written and sort of a humble arrangement. I could see it as being the last or second to last single from this era (which is really fine because we're still on the first single).

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    sehjieuwiI^QW#UIWTYE*(YEW*)UEA@*!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OOOOOOOOOOOOUT!!!

I LOVE what I'm seeing!!! and 14 tracks!!! I thought it would only be 13... WAAAAAAAAAH!!!
    I want to hear them now!!!

I also think the theme would be goodbye or separation... And I'm not the one who really care so much about the order of the tracks...
    But looking at the order, could you imagine a story already about a girl who found love, but eventually lost it??? That's what I'm seeing when I read the titles in order
    1 Good Girl
    2 Blown Away
    3 Two Black Cadillacs
    4 See You Again
    5 Do You Think About Me
    6 Forever Changed
    7 Nobody Ever Told You
    8 One Way Ticket
    9 Thank God for Hometowns
    10 Good in Goodbye
    11 Leave Love Alone
    12 Cupid's Got a Shotgun
    13 Wine After Whiskey
    14 Who Are You

Bummer that Nobody Knows and Do You Remember did not make it...
    Oh well... that means the other 13 songs were better.. GG has already proven it's better than NK... to me at least...

For the Thank God for Hometowns clip... I LOVE IT... it a sweet tune, soft, serene and it really sounds country...
    Maybe this is what Carrie referred to as the countriest of all country songs...
    And having listened to a number of Hillary Lindsey performances/demos (including JTTW, Wasted, SWG, SWISLY, JAD, LN), I am pretty sure Carrie will make this song SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUUUUUL!!!
    It sweet... it's kind of inspirational-sounding but it's different from Carrie's usual inspirational songs... It's kind of Crazy Dreams which is slower and sweeter
    I can actually imagine a video from this song... some kind of montage of Carrie's special people in her life... I LOVE IT!

Lastly, for some reason, I feel that most songs in this album are mid-tempos which is GREAT NEWS FOR ME cause I LOVE Carrie's midtempo songs!!!!!

I really enjoyed Thank God for Hometowns clip. It brought back lots of memories for me and it was only a 30 second clip. I also enjoyed the production and hope it stays that way for Carrie's version. She doesn't have to sing her guts off for this one, and I hope that holds true for the final version.

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Quote Originally Posted by gocountrymusic View Post
    I actually would love to see this as a single lol. I don't know, it very well written and sort of a humble arrangement. I could see it as being the last or second to last single from this era (which is really fine because we're still on the first single).
    I agree with you...it's a very humbling song and is something you would hear as a closing for an era... I find this beautiful...
    And with Carrie's voice and emotion injected to this... WOW... I don't have any words for it...

Junior Carrie Follower rottiger's Avatar
    Okay I've updated the first post with all the songwriters

Concert Stars
    Lol we think alike! Those are my picks for singles too!

Quote Originally Posted by Manchs View Post
    Based on the titles, I'm hoping for either WAW or the Cupid song. My ideal singles order:

1. Good Girl
    2. Wine After Whiskey
    3. Blown Away
    4. Cupid's Got a Shotgun
    5. Good in Goodbye

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Why can't tomorrow be May 1st....

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Lol we think alike! Those are my picks for singles too!
    I think Blown Away will be the best song for second single... since people will come to know the title... and when they will search for "Blown Away", they will also links to the albums

Concert Stars
    What i like about the hometown clip is that it is really soft and simple/humble so i think that will be a nice change from
    The big power ballads or rocking songs as a nice gentle album track. I dont see it as single material but i like it on the album as carrie doesnt have alot of simple country songs like that. The subject matter is Nothing new but i like the sweet melody/sound.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPDOG1001 View Post
    I really enjoyed Thank God for Hometowns clip. It brought back lots of memories for me and it was only a 30 second clip. I also enjoyed the production and hope it stays that way for Carrie's version. She doesn't have to sing her guts off for this one, and I hope that holds true for the final version.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieUnderwoodismyHero View Post
    Why can't tomorrow be May 1st....
    39 more days..

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post
    39 more days..
    I'm lame.. I have a countdown going on my laptop background, Oh and my background is a screen cap from GG!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Lstname89 View Post
    I'm lame.. I have a countdown going on my laptop background, Oh and my background is a screen cap from GG!
    then I am too, I have the same thing - countdown, screen cap.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Lol, I don't think you and I are lame or anyone else. Just my girlfriends opinion. Sometimes she gets a bit jealous of the love I have for Carrie.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    Where have you guys heard these songs?
    They are deciding based off the titles

Im pretty sure Blown Away is the second single. As Carrie said in a blog "we have a song that 'blew me away' and gave me goose bumps, and we also have a great rocking song that we love" thats pretty much what she said when she had two songs to choose from for the singles i dont think she wanted Blown Away as the first single because that would give no excitment over the album title. And thats why they went with GG. So im pretty confident in Blown away as the second single...

Concert Stars
    In NEVER NEVER land.....

I posted about it earlier but I'm still so upset that Nobody Knows didn't make it. I'm really surprised too! But all this means is that these songs have to be that much better!! So that's positive. Hopefully I'll be over it by tomorrow haha

Concert Stars
    Lol we havent heard the songs! Lol
    I am just picking my favorite titles and/or songwriters.

•  
    Page 11 of 133 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast