Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree25Likes
  • 16 Post By cassie2
  • 7 Post By Carrieflattsfan
  • 1 Post By rosie08
  • 1 Post By Carrie Country

Thread: Please Do Not Post Links to Blown Away MP3's

Concert Stars

Please Do Not Post Links to Blown Away MP3's

Frankly, I'm a bit shocked that this subject even has to be addressed. Posting links to illegal downloads of Carrie's new album will not be tolerated.

I have deleted one link already tonight, should anymore pop up the person responsible for that posting will be Banned.

Show some respect people!!! Really!

Concert Stars
    Thank you!

Darn. I completely understand why, though.

I'm just not going to have any money to buy her album. I guess I can listen to the iTunes live stream this week...

Concert Stars
    Look, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I just saw that yall posted demos all the time on here, so I didn't understand why I couldn't do that.

Don't get your pannies in a wad. It was one song, up for two minutes. I don't think the earth will shatter to pieces.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    Look, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I just saw that yall posted demos all the time on here, so I didn't understand why I couldn't do that.

Don't get your pannies in a wad. It was one song, up for two minutes. I don't think the earth will shatter to pieces.
    Cole,

I understand why your frustrated; you were being kind to those who have no heard the album or can't access the Itunes stream. I think everyone understands you had good intentions, and no one is angry at you.

But what people are trying to say is that this is a Carrie message board and thousands of people come here for information everyday. Diehard posters will download the album as soon as it's available, but casual fans may not bother to buy it if they can get it so easily for free. We don't want to give them easy access to the album, and not spreading the download links will prevent that.

It has also been a longtime rumor that Carrie herself reads CFans occasionally; I don't think any of us would want Carrie to come here and see that we were allowing her album to be out there for free on her own fansite. We cannot prevent leaks, but we can control what happens here; even if that only plays a small part, we are showing our support for Carrie by not allowing leaks to spread here.

As fans, it doesn't reflect well on us to advocate easy access to downloads. If we want people to hear it, let's encourage them to buy it. Doing so will benefit Carrie and her fans as much as possible.

Claire2004, rainbow1, Hil and 4 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Gotcha

Thank you Cassie!! Have to protect Carrie!
    glenn7 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    Thank you.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I see someone put BA on YouTube, but with it being streamed, it was bound to happen.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    No reason to post an MP3 or links to the song. Especially when most of us should have the album by now. Just do it the right way, go out buy the album and put money in our sweet Carrie's pretty little hands!!!!!!!
    liz278 likes this.

•