Page 9 of 123 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree2349Likes

Thread: American Idol Season 12

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    Agreed. Clothes don't make someone a certain way. Imo, Haley is just comfortable in her own skin.

It wasn't so much what she wore as how she came across on the show to me, though. She always came across to me as if she was trying too hard to be a sex symbol; I hate the 'look at me I'm hot' attitude' and Hayley just had that air about her to me.

I'll leave it at that, though, because a lot of my dislike for Hayley stems from her personality, and I don't wanna get into a debate.

Concert Stars
    It was in the paper today, that the Thurs show is the one in OK City.....where they brought her up on stage with Carrie!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    I think that they shortened the auditions part because of the expanded role that the Las Vegas round has this season.
    Ok. Thanks! I'll be interested to see how Hollywood and Vegas play out this year given the changes being made.

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    It was in the paper today, that the Thurs show is the one in OK City.....where they brought her up on stage with Carrie!!
    Thanks- I'm excited!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    It wasn't so much what she wore as how she came across on the show to me, though. She always came across to me as if she was trying too hard to be a sex symbol; I hate the 'look at me I'm hot' attitude' and Hayley just had that air about her to me.

I'll leave it at that, though, because a lot of my dislike for Hayley stems from her personality, and I don't wanna get into a debate.
    I always had a bit of a love/hate thing with her mostly because of her situation on the show.
    I really hated the way she was treated so it made me want to support her. She is not someone I might have normally felt that way about.
    I think alot of what we saw play out in her personality was a feeling of being behind the 8 ball all the time and feeling like she had nothing to lose by just being completely "out there".
    I always thought she had a natural sex appeal. though I do think she amped it up a bit.
    but some people are just more naturaly "sexual". Its not a bad thing, it just "is".

Exactly what I feel about her. She has a good voice but it makes me cringe sometimes watching her perform, trying sooooo hard to be sexy.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I really liked Rachel & Shubha.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That apology didn't take long and that has to be one of the worst "excuses" that I have ever seen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/49ers-c...1496--nfl.html

''The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel,'' he said in a statement released by the team.
    Wrong thread?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Wrong thread?
    Oops. lol

Concert Stars
    I really liked the talent tonight- wow. Even the little shorty at the end was good!

That screaming Adele chick with purple hair was hilarious!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Even got to see a little Carrie clip for tomorrow night at the end of the show tonight.

There are some good people who didn't make it to the Top 40 round.

Concert Stars
    Agree. There is more talent this year then last year from the auditions.

Even got to see a little Carrie clip for tomorrow night at the end of the show tonight.

There are some good people who didn't make it to the Top 40 round.
    Is that clip when Randy auditioned someone at Carrie's concert?

I didn't watch the past few auditions, so I have no idea whether I've missed that particular audition yet.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    I didn't stay up for two hours last night, but the first hour was good Only disappointment is that I missed Rachel Hale's audition.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    Is that clip when Randy auditioned someone at Carrie's concert?

I didn't watch the past few auditions, so I have no idea whether I've missed that particular audition yet.
    It airs tonight.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlandgirl4life View Post
    I didn't stay up for two hours last night, but the first hour was good Only disappointment is that I missed Rachel Hale's audition.
    Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msya_iCvbsQ

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    there were a lot of talented people on last nights show but they all started to bleed together on me.
    All have the exact same singing style.I don't think there was one unique performer last night at all

looking forward to Carrie's bit tonight
    is it wrong to hope they play a bit of TBC leading in or out of it?

Concert Stars
    Yes, lastnight continued to show that they most definately have singers to work with.
    The nly real issue for me is that they rarely choose them. There are always storys from "also rans" that shed light on the fact that the producers have to put together a variety show where there is a specific cross section of contestants for the widest prossible audience.
    Now I don't have a problem with that in theory, but it also steps all over the idea of finding "the best of the best". You can't do both.

That is why I don't pay much attention to this point of the show. They have already chosen who they "want" and not whos best.
    So lets just get on with it than. Whats the point in dragging some of these people to Hollywood only to stand them up in front of America and say those inevitable words "Dawg, what happened to you? WE liked you so much at the audition! You lost yourself. You need to go home and figure things out!"
    What nonsense, and what a silly thing to say.
    "You didn't get picked cause you don't fit a demographic we are looking for". Be Honest! Auditions are a cut throat experience and they don't spare you anyway. So just be honest.
    And America has caught on anyway, so you are not fooling us.

Anyway, sidenote: Nikki was not as annoying last night and therefore, was basically useless. I do appreciate Keith more and more. Mariah seemed abit medicated! And Randy just keeps the cattle moving.

All in all a good show. But I really don't need the back stories this early. You aren't picking most of them so I just don't like the drama. I would rather see more people sing and go thorugh the motions of the actual audition process.

^ I agree with you about Nicki. I find her comments pretty useless. Same goes for Mariah. I'm actually happy when only the guys were judging for a short time while the two ladies were away. lol

Keith is the best judge so far imo. He gives useful comments and has a good sense of humour as well.

^^^Plus he's so attractive lol.

•  
    Page 9 of 123 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast