Page 59 of 123 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2448
Like Tree2349Likes

Thread: American Idol Season 12

Concert Stars
    btw, some of you were right. Nikki is truning out to be a saving grace.
    Mariah, as Legendary as she is, is no longer actually able to put words together into a sentence.
    She is (or was) as amazing talent and I will always give her that.

But she is driving me NUTSSSSSSSSS

Andy yes, I think she kind of started that whole snuff lastnight.
    It was Nikkis turn to talk and she needed to keep her mouth shut if she didn't even know what the ehck was going on.
    Cathie Wynkoop likes this.

Concert Stars
    KREE IS IN THE BOTTOM 2?

Wow. Upset. Maybe she'll get eliminated so that they can use the save.
    teesharky likes this.

My bet for Final 2 Angie vs. Candice or Angie vs. Kree

Concert Stars
    OMG are you serious??????????
    West coast whoas!!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    LOL I totally knew Kree was going to be on the bottom! I dont know if it is the actual result but I'm sure this will ring her alarms (to her and the people voting for her) and stop being so safe with her songs like I said in my previous post.
    pklongbeach and rainbow1 like this.

I like that Kree is in B2. Maybe this will fire her up for the rest of the competition. It has been a very easy and safe ride for her so far.

I really like Angie's version of Halo. But I would have liked it more if someone else sings it tbh. I don't know all the technical descriptions of singing, but her singing technique reminds me so much of Blake Lewis, dragging the end notes oh so often. I couldn't stand that way that Blake sings. Also, Angie's voice lacks subtlety and colour for me. She's either all dramatic loud, or all soft. She has a very niche voice that only works well on small number of songs imo.

Kree's voice is gorgeous to listen to, but it's tough when it's a TV show because the performance aspect is lacking. She really needs to let loose now because competition is getting REALLY tight.
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    If the save could only be used till top 5 how are they going to get 4 more shows( finale is May 16) with only 4 contestants?

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    Well. we are totally in agreement with Idol right now. Angie's totally my favorite....but no one has gotten me passionate about being a fan like Carrie. Even though I vote, because I'm a put your money where your mouth is kinda person, I just don't care too much about any of the results. I would like to see Kree and Angie in the finals just b/c i love listening to them sing, but eh. The only person who comes across to me as having an attitude is Amber & that's b/c she showed some of it on twitter... you have to have confidence up on the stage...if you don't, the show will eat you alive. I think all of them seem nice enough. lol I dunno,

Carrie set the ultimate bar; nobody on that show will ever live up to her. Period. Even looking back at her Idol performances, it's pretty clear she was in a class of her own, even back then. Hell, even the JUDGES and everybody involved with Idol has basically admitted they've tried to find another Carrie, and nobody comes close.

Even Carrie's fanbase was completely different from any fanbase on the show before; Carrie fans voted their asses off for Carrie, and incited so much passion, because, at the time, she was considered "the underdog." But we voted our asses off for her, and look where she is now. I think Carrie was also the first country artist to open the door for future country fans to audition; now, it's common, but before her, Josh Gracin was the only one to really give country music a face on a pop show.

IMO, Carrie made country "cool" on Idol, her fanbase was unlike anything the show has had since, and so were her performances and growth. There are SO many reasons why there will NEVER be another Carrie, and I think even the fans and everyone involved with Idol knows they'll never reach that bar. If Idol was still producers singers as good as Carrie who actually had the "it" factor about them, IMO, the show would not be on the decline it is in now.

Bottom Line: I think we can all agree there never has been, and never will be, another Carrie on Idol. They found a diamond in the rough with her.
    Hil, liz278, nccountrygal and 4 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    If the save could only be used till top 5 how are they going to get 4 more shows( finale is May 16) with only 4 contestants?
    They lied this week so they will lie again next week and it will be last time that the save can be used again.
    maddkat likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I don't believe for a second that Kree was in the bottom two that was just Nigel manipulating the results.
    HuiZ, teesharky, rainbow1 and 1 others like this.

kree nor more chance to win she was in the bottom 2 so I think Angie will win juat my opinion let wait for May 16

Concert Stars
    If Kree is in the bottom, she will be again.

And I am not mad at america.
    Lets be honest, This is American Idol. IT needs to be partially about "perfomance".
    I have never felt a performance from her except "Help Me Make It"...(ironically).

Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    I don't believe for a second that Kree was in the bottom two that was just Nigel manipulating the results.
    I agree. It's to give a kick to both her and her fanbase.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    That makes no sense!!!!
    We can not start going down that road!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I would love to hear what the judges are actually talking about when they are "discussing" if the save is going to be used or not.

Hil
    Well, I voted for Kree and Angie up until about a week ago, and then made a decision as to who I was gonna back.... So many people here were talking about Kree, so I went with Angie as my person this year. Not that my votes matter that much lol but...

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    I would love to hear what the judges are actually talking about when they are "discussing" if the save is going to be used or not.
    I have always said that I feel it's ridiculous to do the "save song". If they are "discussing" they are not even hearing the contestant. It should be do the save song, go to commercials, "discuss" during the commercials and then give the answer. But I guess Idol prefers to spend 55 minutes
    doing nothing and then give the important information in 5 minutes.

Hil
    I thought the save could only be used up until the top five? lol

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    I thought the save could only be used up until the top five? lol
    It always has been that way until this year and Nigel wanting to make sure the save was going to be used on a girl has came back to bite him in the ass after all the guys went out and after bussing Janelle last night the judges would have been made to look stupid if they saved her.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    A few things

1. I don't think they ever said Kree was in the bottom with Janelle(unless I missed it). They started by saying "in no particualr order the first person safe is". I don't think they said 'this is your bottom 2' but I was watching it with some friends and I could have missed that.
    2. Didn't the tweet that the producer sent out yesterday just say that the save could still be used this week.. It technically didn't say this was the last week just that it's still available.. This is eventually it gets silly to use it. At some point they just need to say they are going to have a 2 week finale or something like that.
    3. To the person who said they were in the minority in rooting for Angie.. put me in that category as well. I think she is the most marketable of the final 5 and is the most confortable on stage doing a variety of songs.

•