Page 10 of 123 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree2349Likes

Thread: American Idol Season 12

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I loved the little Carrie bit at the beginning. Now I'm just waiting for the part where randy goes to her concert. ......it's over now. Where was it??
    Last edited by CarrieUnderwoodismyHero; 01-31-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I was surprised they didn't show the young lady who auditioned at Carrie's concert unless it's being saved to be shown during the Hollywood round.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    I was surprised they didn't show the young lady who auditioned at Carrie's concert unless it's being saved to be shown during the Hollywood round.
    I mentioned it in another thread and someone suggested the girl may have not shown up for the actual audition...that would be crazy if that was the case.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieUnderwoodismyHero View Post
    I mentioned it in another thread and someone suggested the girl may have not shown up for the actual audition...that would be crazy if that was the case.
    She went to Hollywood, her name was on the spoiler list of how she did.

Carrie Guru
    WTH with letting that girl through that sang the national anthem? She was awful!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    WTH with letting that girl through that sang the national anthem? She was awful!!
    I Know Right,That Chick Was Horrible With A Captial H.
    Last edited by carrieismy1idol; 02-01-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieUnderwoodismyHero View Post
    The girl, Danielle, tweeted that the producers called her a few days ago saying that her segment was cut. They didn't give her a reason to why.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    You MAY or may not being seeing more of her.

Carrie Guru
    You MAY or may not being seeing more of her.
    Noooooooooooo.....

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    The girl that came in with the puppet was awesome... she was very good with the puppet and even better without it.. I hope she goes far.

That was ridiculous. Honestly, it's moments like that that make people question the authenticity of the show. Moments where it becomes more of a spectacle than a search for actual talent.

Concert Stars
    Did they ever show the girl who got a audition from randy at Carries concert? Did I miss it? Lol.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    The girl, Danielle, tweeted that the producers called her a few days ago saying that her segment was cut. They didn't give her a reason to why.
    That's really weird..I wonder what it was? I really wish they would air it

Concert Stars
    She went to Hollywood, her name was on the spoiler list of how she did.
    I found her facebook post talking about her segment getting cut and she said she didn't make it...

Unfortunately we received a phone call from the producers of American Idol last night and my portion of the show, my story, surprise/nomination, and audition have been cut from the show that was supposed to be shown this coming Thursday night. We are not exactly sure for the reasoning of this, but we do know that God has a plan. Unfortunately, I was not put through to Hollywood back when I went to audition in November. God opened a door and He closed it to lead to something else. I know God has a plan through all of this and I'm very excited to see His plan unfold. I am very blessed to have been nominated by Krishana and surprised at the Carrie Underwood concert and having been given the opportunity to sing on her stage in front of 14,000 people! So thankful for 2 awesome parents who took the time to put all this together for me and make this a wonderful experience! Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement through all of this! "When God closes a door, until He opens another one, praise Him in the hallway!"
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daniel...62189000501281

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    ^ I agree with you about Nicki. I find her comments pretty useless. Same goes for Mariah. I'm actually happy when only the guys were judging for a short time while the two ladies were away. lol

Keith is the best judge so far imo. He gives useful comments and has a good sense of humour as well.
    And there you have this show in a nutshell. The same mentality that has produced one WGWG winner after another.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That Zoanette person making it through to Hollywood shows what a farce this show has become. She has zero talent,zero and they put her through.It's absurd.Do the producers think the public is amused by that? She didn't even have a sob story!

they keep saying the women are strong this year but judging by the top 20 females (the ones they've shown anyway) I 'm not hearing it.Most likely once again a mediocre male will win.

Quote Originally Posted by thaifood View Post
    And there you have this show in a nutshell. The same mentality that has produced one WGWG winner after another.
    Umm.... how is that the same??? I think Nicki is an annoying and useless judge, and Mariah's comments don't add anything either. The fight between them has even turned me off from the show for the past few audition episodes.

I don't like Randy either (I don't even know why he's still there!), but at least with just Keith and Randy sitting there, the atmosphere feels more laid-back. No fights, no annoying stuff from Nicki.

I wasn't even a fan of P2 and Lee on the show. Far from a fan, actually. Especially Lee.

I think Nicki Minaj doesn't really say anything useful. But Mariah Carey doesn't even really say anything, if at all.

The panel is disappointing.

All three of them will probably coincide their single/album releases with the show, but probably it'll be the same old same old for Keith Urban, nothing spectacular for Minaj and continuous flopage for Carey.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    That Zoanette person making it through to Hollywood shows what a farce this show has become. She has zero talent,zero and they put her through.It's absurd.Do the producers think the public is amused by that? She didn't even have a sob story!

they keep saying the women are strong this year but judging by the top 20 females (the ones they've shown anyway) I 'm not hearing it.Most likely once again a mediocre male will win.
    They have shown less than half of the Top 20 women.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Noooooooooooo.....
    Yessssssssssssss

LOL

•  
    Page 10 of 123 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast