Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

American Idol Schedule Through March 8th

Idol is sticking to the same format as last year with the semi-finals being only one week and immediately cutting from Top 24(?) to Top 12/13. Posters on MJs are speculating that we will get a Top 13 again this year due to the timing of the season. The 400th episode should be interesting. I hope we get more details on that soon.

American Idol 11 Schedule Through March

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    It will be interesting to see if WGWG's can make it five for five.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if WGWG's can make it five for five.
    Have you not heard about the Kristy Lee Cook curse lol? Supposedly the curse has now been fulfilled with Scotty's win, and we can have someone other than a WGWG win Idol. I love Idol conspiracy theories lol...so funny. It will be hilarious if someone other than a WGWG wins this year though because many fans will claim the curse has been in fact broken lol.
    Idol Superstitions - Accurate Predictors, Crazy or Just Plain Fun? | American Idol 10 | mjsbigblog

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Have you not heard about the Kristy Lee Cook curse lol? Supposedly the curse has now been fulfilled with Scotty's win, and we can have someone other than a WGWG win Idol. I love Idol conspiracy theories lol...so funny. It will be hilarious if someone other than a WGWG wins this year though because many fans will claim the curse has been in fact broken lol.
    Idol Superstitions - Accurate Predictors, Crazy or Just Plain Fun? | American Idol 10 | mjsbigblog
    Until someone besides WGWG wins in the "instrument playing" era I am going to have to go with WGWG for the win. lol

•