Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Crystal Bowersox Splits from Jive Records

Im not worried about where Im gonna be, said Crystal. Im gonna be making music if its on my own label or if its with
    somebody else. Id love to work with ATO, Dave Matthews label. Well see what happens.
    For not having any radio play and any great promotion, I think Ive done pretty well on sales, Bowersox said. Im able to provide a good, comfortable life for my family, and thats what I wanted out of it.

Crystal Bowersox Splits With Jive Records | American Idol, Crystal Bowersox | mjsbigblog

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    She has always been a loser in terms of music, is currently a loser and will always be a loser. Obviously, her motivation level is very low. She should stop smoking the weed, brush her teeth and just go back to living in mediocrity in Ohio. Loser.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    This really isn't a surprise seeing that Jive is shuting down and RCA is only going to keep people who have sold really well.

It's what the music business has become and will contiune down the path of artist either getting dumped or leaving on their own and unless you can sell REALLY well you are going to get dropped or the label will use you until your contract is fulfilled and then dump you unless you are worth what they are paying you.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    So now both of the top two from Season 9 are sorta in a situation. I never liked that season, and I never got the love everyone felt for her

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by broker03 View Post
    She has always been a loser in terms of music, is currently a loser and will always be a loser. Obviously, her motivation level is very low. She should stop smoking the weed, brush her teeth and just go back to living in mediocrity in Ohio. Loser.

Wow. Could you be any more f***king rude? Unnecessary.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post

Wow. Could you be any more f***king rude? Unnecessary.
    That is just typical of what that person does.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I am not a fan of hers but I do admire her work ethic and her music. She was hooked onto IVs in the hospital just shy of her performance but she still came out and did her best and was by FAR the best of the night as well. She has made music that she was proud of and hasn't compromised herself in any way just to get farther in the industry.
    Yeah, her music may not be popular but she put her heart and soul into it.

Saying she's a "loser" is just ridiculous to say the least. That's just low.

Carrie Guru

Maybe she likes this song from the Beatles so much

Concert Stars
    ^^ Very happy losers!!! You don't have to have Beatles fame to have a decent concert career in music - there are alot of singers out there doing just that like Crystal - she has her fans and they will go to see her perform and buy her songs

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    interesting?

Concert Stars
    It's funny. I've never been a fan of hers (never got the love for her), but it's things like this that make me really like her. I love that she's hell bent on doing things her way or the highway. I think it shows that art is her main motivation, not money. To me, she's a winner because of this. But you see her as a loser even though you're "broker" than her. Oh, the irony.

Anyway, I hope Crystal makes her own label. Only then, I would think, would she be happy.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Wow. All I can say is wow.

Is that really necessary? Crystal has always struggled to get out there in mainstream, and it's not her fault. She is who she is, and that's one positive she had -- she was unique.

Your post is really upsetting.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    Wow. All I can say is wow.

Is that really necessary? Crystal has always struggled to get out there in mainstream, and it's not her fault. She is who she is, and that's one positive she had -- she was unique.

Your post is really upsetting.
    She isn't one who is going to let herself get led along on a leash by labelheads.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    people like you, who post trash like this on a message board about someone they dont know who is going after their dreams, are losers... and I smoke weed, AND live in OHIO and GUESS WHAT, I'm getting a degree in engineering. Yea, I must be a real loser too. ass.
    Becca

Insane Carrie Fan buckeyecarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

I'm not going to waste my time saying everything on my mind after reading this, but let's just say that as a proud, hard working, Ohioan, I think you're way out of line.

Concert Stars
    I think how it is funny that Broker03 is calling her a loser when just a few years ago she wrote this about her:

i love this girl and i think idol is pushing the indie type this year. They havent had a winner in this genre and i think its about time they do.
    Read more - Crystal Bowersox Thread
    http://www.carriefans.com/forums/ame...ox-thread.html

Concert Stars
    All I will say is another AI bits the dust and there goes that theory that people who come off of AI have automatic success....or they are only successful because they came off of AI....or whatever bull crap they used to say.

Glad to see that even after all these years Carrie has had a long career and staying power. Now if only she could release her next album sooner that would be great

Concert Stars
    Opinions change, I guess.

•