Jennifer Lopez New Movie Role, Still Not Sure About Idol Return

Jennifer Lopez New Movie Role, Still Not Sure About Idol Return

In the mean time, Jennifer has not decided whether she’ll return to American Idol or not. As recently as a few days ago, she told Extra TV, “Nobody’s made me make the decision yet , and it could go either way.”

“I’m not saying I didn’t love it,” she said. “But you know, I only signed up for one year, so the second year… we don’t know yet.”
    Jennifer Lopez New Movie Role, Still Not Sure About Idol Return | mjsbigblog

Please Jennifer, don't come back. Seriously. lol

If she comes back... it will be a disaster! =))))

I just wish I would be able to see Carrie, Kelly, David and Kris be guest judges on idol =)))

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I do think that one of the alums might be interesting as a guest judge. However you know how the fans become so territorial of their favorite it might be career suicidal to say something neg to the contestants. I would rather Carrie became the guest host if Ryan got too busy w/ all his jobs.

Concert Stars
    I think being a guest judge in picking the contestants early on is a great gig for the former Idols - Like Shania did - they should do that but not during the voting and the show on TV . I thought Jennifer had some great things to say and some way off things but then she's just voicing her own opinion and maybe some of Idol - it was clear from last season that Nigel had his hand in the outcome . The show certainly gave Jennifer a boost to her career. Guest host for Carrie? That sounds good but I would rather her be singing, maybe when she's older if Idol is still running

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I kinda miss Paula, but to each their own. I'm pretty indifferent. I feel JLo did a lot better the first half of the season than the second.

•