Randy Jackson: 'American Idol judges returning'

Randy Jackson has insisted that all three American Idol judges will return for the show's next season.

Appearing on Lopez Tonight, Jackson claimed that the lineup would not undergo any changes and that fellow panellists Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are staying with the programme.

"We'll all be back next year, man!" he said.

J.Lo recently confessed that she is unsure whether she would return to Idol next year, claiming that it is "too early to tell".

She and Tyler helped to boost the Fox competition's ratings upon joining the show for its tenth season.

I dunno dawg err.. Randy, I mean you kinda "suck" at judging. The "you're in it to win it" crap is getting old.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Someone needs to give these "judges" pointers ASAP. I can't believe they kept Randy, he was the worst judge of the original three, IMO.
    He seems to have an opinion, then changes it after the other two have given their critiques. This is not high school, you don't need to fit in with the popular crowd Randy.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    Someone needs to give these "judges" pointers ASAP. I can't believe they kept Randy, he was the worst judge of the original three, IMO.
    He seems to have an opinion, then changes it after the other two have given their critiques. This is not high school, you don't need to fit in with the popular crowd Randy.
    I so agree with you. I'd like to see Randy gone, or do I mean going...

•