Ultimate Carrie Fan

Randy Jackson on This Year's 'Idol' Winner: 'It's Definitely Going to Be a Boy'

Mission accomplished: We are now officially members of Randy Jackson’s Dawg Pound.
    The “American Idol” judge sat down with TheWrap this week, sharing his views on the show’s voting problem, Casey Abrams and life without Simon Cowell. He even offered a coy prediction about this season’s eventual winner.

Randy Jackson on This Year's 'Idol' Winner: 'It's Definitely Going to Be a Boy' | The Wrap TV

uh oh..... we'll I hope it won't come true

I don't really mind having a boy winner this year. Talent wise, the girls and guys are pretty equal to me this year.

The only time in the past 3 seasons that I wish a girl had won was Season 9, I was ok with the outcome for the other seasons since the girls in S7/S8 were weaker imo.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    In other news Randy also said that grass is green and the sky is blue.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I Hope Not The Only Way I Would Want A Guy To Win Is If Scotty Did But My Pick Is Lauren Now Since They Ripped Pia Off.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    If Anyone I Like Wins This Year Like Lauren Or Scotty Lauren Really For Instance I'll Scream And Be Excited!!! If Any Of The Other Guys Do I'll Literally Will Vomit Spit And Be POED As Usual. LOL

•