Ultimate Carrie Fan

X Factor lacks integrity - Lythgoe

Simon Cowell has destroyed the "integrity" of The X Factor by putting on novelty acts who lack talent, American Idol's Nigel Lythgoe has claimed

X Factor lacks integrity - Lythgoe - Showbiz News - Louth Leader

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    This is going to be interesting.

Insane Carrie Fan
    hmm that would be funny as x-factor in britain only has the brightest and best acts/singers that has rightfully earned their places through to finals...
    I really don't see simon intentionally sabotaging his own show as he's very keen on who gets through and only chooses the bests.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    hmm that would be funny as x-factor in britain only has the brightest and best acts/singers that has rightfully earned their places through to finals...
    I really don't see simon intentionally sabotaging his own show as he's very keen on who gets through and only chooses the bests.
    Nigel from article:

"I don't class The X Factor as a talent show. Look at (former contestants) Jedward and Wagner. They're on because we love the fun and the circus of it.
    "Simon knows what he's doing - it certainly gives the press something to feed off. But it destroys the integrity of the show."

Concert Stars
    I think the show of a lack of integrity is Lythgoe openning his mouth negatively about the obvious compitition.
    Maybe he should just focus on having a successful show and let Simon worry about Simon!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Naco1776 View Post
    Simon Cowell has destroyed the "integrity" of The X Factor by putting on novelty acts who lack talent, American Idol's Nigel Lythgoe has claimed

X Factor lacks integrity - Lythgoe - Showbiz News - Louth Leader
    Is this a joke?? Idol has had dozens of contestants who lack talent, but are there because they're charismatic or entertaining- not because they're incredibly talented.
    What a hypocrite.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    RATINGS will tell us soon!!! "American Idol" has "SYMBOLS TO REACH THE STAR" - "CARRIE UNDERWOOD" and "KELLY CLARKSON"!!! I HATE "Simon Cowell"!!! Simon MOCKED "MANY OF MY FAVORITES", except "Carrie Undewood". Simon was "A DOWNER TO ME"!!! I will NEVER EVER WATCH "X-FACTOR". I LOVE "STEVEN TYLER" and "JENNIFER LOPEZ" - IT BECAME A "MOTIVATIONAL SHOW"!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I don't know, I don't really believe that. I mean, Leona Lewis won the X factor over in Britain and she's amazing so it's not like he just puts through novelty acts on the show, but I guess I'll have to wait and see

just another fan

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    lol... I'm not sure if I'm going to watch X Factor...it depends on what it will be going up against...we shall see how it does...

Concert Stars
    I will give it a try, but the truth is there are just too many of these kinds of shows and I can only take one or so at a time.
    My fav's being AI and SYTYCD.
    I can't even do Dancing w Stars. So we will see.

•