Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Insane Carrie Fan

Lauren Alaina Thread

Lauren singing "When You Say Nothing At All"
    Google

Lauren Suddeth - singing martina mcbride's anyway

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Extreme Home Makeover is not the only touch of Hollywood showing up in the Scenic City. Millions watched Thursday night as a Lauren Alaina Suddeth, 15, made it to Hollywood on American Idol. Now, the entire community is getting behind the Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High School student who, Newschannel 9 found out Friday, has been showing off her singing skills all around town.

Video of Don't Stop Believin' in link

American Idol Contestant Supported by Community | suddeth, lauren, singing - WTVC NewsChannel 9: Chattanooga News, Weather, Radar, Sports, Lottery

Insane Carrie Fan
    hey guys come check out my messageboard for her
    and i'm glad her community were she lives is supporting her

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Mike Wild, manager of CiCi's Pizza in Fort Oglethorpe, has to chuckle when he thinks about the sudden success of his weekend employee, Lauren Alaina Suddeth.

Polished 'Idol': Venue owners not surprised by Suddeth's success | Chattanooga Times Free Press

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    In a Facebook posting, Kelly showed her complete support of the 16-year-old singer. “Just saw Lauren Alaina perform Reba’s song on Idol and she is the cutest thing! I can’t wait to hear a record from her”
    Kelly seems to agree with the comparisons and she also sees a little of another AI alum in Lauren. “I will add to what Randy said about her being a mix of me and Carrie [Underwood], she’s also got some Kellie Pickler in there.”
    Kelly ended her message by offering some words of support and praise. “Sing your butt off girl! I hope you make it far in the competition!”

Kelly Clarkson Shows Her Support For American Idol Season 10 Favorite Lauren Alaina

Concert Stars
    Definitely my favorite of this season. She was great tonight. Still can't believe she's only 16! That was quite the compliment being compared to Kelly and Carrie.

Concert Stars
    I really think she'll win. She's amazing, and very pretty and likable.

Insane Carrie Fan
    our kelly was right lauren is a hybrid between our first american idol winner kelly and our 4 american idol country
    superstar carrie underwood and our season 5 superstar kellie pickler

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Do you think she is the next Carrie in country music? She has a nice voice and she is only 15. She will get better and better. I hope she wins.

I really, really like her voice. Hope she remains consistent throughout the season. She looks and sounds confident on stage already for someone so young. Great talent!

One of my fave voices this season. But I've yet to warm up to her personality (found her a tad annoying).... here's hoping it will change later on.

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Go Lauren I'm Rooting For You!
    Last edited by carrieismy1idol; 06-09-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    One of my fave voices this season. But I've yet to warm up to her personality (found her a tad annoying).... here's hoping it will change later on.
    She is 16 that is how 95% of the are like, lol.

Concert Stars
    My support goes to Lauren Alaina this year. I can't believe how great she is, and especially for how young she is. I love her, and I think she's got a great bubbly personality. Lauren reminds me more of Kellie Pickler than Carrie, but I think that's personality wise. I hope she goes far, because I'd buy Lauren's album right away.

Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    She is 16 that is how 95% of the are like, lol.
    Haha I know. That is why I keep reminding myself to just enjoy her voice

I like her a lot, and my votes have already gone to her...hopefully she can keep it up...

Concert Stars
    I'm sneaking in from the Pia camp just to say that when Ryan asked her about all the comparisons that have been made about her last night (Carrie Clarkson/Kelly Underwood/Kellie Pickler) I thinought her response was honest sincere and perfect. "I don't know, I'm just Lauren".
    Great moment for her. And I hope she continues to hold onto that sense of self.

Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    I'm sneaking in from the Pia camp just to say that when Ryan asked her about all the comparisons that have been made about her last night (Carrie Clarkson/Kelly Underwood/Kellie Pickler) I thinought her response was honest sincere and perfect. "I don't know, I'm just Lauren".
    That is a very good, honest answer...

Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    Oh yes, I love that too. She gained some extra points in my book because of that

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    i think she is the cutest thing in the entire world. honestly, when she first auditioned i wasnt sure on her personality, but the more i see of her, the more i realize she is just the most adorable, sincere, sweet girl in the world. really rooting for her. and pia, and thia, and OMG there are so many good voices this yr! haha
    becca T

•  
    Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast