Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,741 to 1,748 of 1748
Like Tree5709Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - New Album Era

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Can we take the Champion talk to it's thread? Thanks.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Insane Carrie Fan
    If we can get the first single to the top of iTunes for as long and get great streaming with a video, hopefully out the same day as the single and a monster radio debut, she'd debut high on the Hot 100.

Junior Carrie Follower
    It’s official, people missed “pop Carrie.” The Fighter and The Champion has done better than the entire catalogue of singles from Storyteller.
    rainbow1, Triquetral and teesharky like this.

Huge Carrie Follower MSCarriefan's Avatar
    I feel like Carrie's biggest hits are always pop leaning or Christian leaning. Those types of songs were not really on Storyteller. The mass audience connects to the BHC, JTTW, SITW, BA, and The Champion which all fall into one of the two categories. I feel like her new album will be more of these instead of continuing the style of Storyteller. I though expect some more heartbreak or emotional songs and inspiring judging from the year she had in the blog post.
    rainbow1, Hil and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Concert Stars
    I just read that the script for the sequel of Enchanted is finished. It mentioned that Carrie sang in the first one. They said that now they just have to get the music written. Wouldn't it be great if they asked Carrie to write or sing one again!

Quote Originally Posted by fallen14 View Post
    It’s official, people missed “pop Carrie.” The Fighter and The Champion has done better than the entire catalogue of singles from Storyteller.
    Not sure if the latter is true (correct me if I am wrong?) but I do agree. It seems apparent fans missed the pop side to Carrie with a twang of country. I'm all for it woo! Semi hope the next CD leans to a pop side but still veins with country all the way.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    I’ve learned a lot about myself in the past few months & I realized that I just need to stop making such a big deal out of everything because life is just too short to worry about trivial things like this!!I actually have embraced the Champion because I truly do love the song & I’ve already downloaded the song & I can quickly see that this is going be an anthem for everyone in life,not just in sports!!Its quickly becoming my workout jam as well!!I had a feeling that this song was going to be used for the Olympics because it fits right in with the event & the athletes competing to be the best in their sports!!I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the ride & let The Champion take its course!!
    Good for you but your words are not following your actions. Please stop bickering every post in The Champion thread when people wish or desire things that you don't agree.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    I just read that the script for the sequel of Enchanted is finished. It mentioned that Carrie sang in the first one. They said that now they just have to get the music written. Wouldn't it be great if they asked Carrie to write or sing one again!
    That would be amazing! I want Carrie in the movie too even fir a small part!
    ethelu, txacar, rainbow1 and 1 others like this.

•  
    Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788